Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Snowman is back!!

Hello,

Today I am showing the tags I placed in every-ones envelopes this year.  Yes you guessed it they are Snowmen. My Sizzix die has certainly be well utilized this Christmas.  I cut out double the snowmen needed only embossing half then using Glossy Accents to glue the backs on.








This is a tag I made for some-one whom I thought would like some cogs instead of a snowman.


These are my Christmas Cards/Tags this year.


Have a great day!!

6 comments:

Candy C said...

Hi Karen! I love your Christmas gift tags. They are darling! I also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave such a nice message. <3 Candy

Katy said...

Love these snowmen! And all of the colors you made them. I love the gears card too-that little wrench is just too cute! :) Merry Christmas!

butterfly said...

Wow... that was some quick off the mark commenting, Karen!! Love your embossed snowmen tags, what a cool idea, and how lovely to do a special one for a cog-lover!!
Alison x

fairyrocks said...

Your snowman tags are adorable. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling and creating

Candy C said...

Hello Karen. Me again! I just wanted to stop by very quickly and thank you for another really sweet comment you left on my blog! Have a very Merry Christmas! <3 Candy

Michele said...

I am loving all of your Christmas tags! Have a very Merry Christmas!