Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hello every-one,

I just LOVE this time of year!!!  Don't you? 1 more sleep to go and there is alot of excitement here from a 7 and 2 year old.
It's been another good year....most of the troops are home safely for Christmas, we are all happy and healthy so what more could we ask for? Some snow perhaps...that would be nice. Not likely to happen in Australia though. O'h well.

Next year I want  to focus on adding a lot more texture and grunge to my projects and to complete Chemistry 102 with Tim.
















Anyway I would like to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and an amazing 2014 full of crafting.
Have wonderful celebrations and I hope you all receive that special little something.
A VERY BIG WELCOME to all my new followers it's lovely having you over here.
Finally;) a  huge THANK-YOU for all the wonderfully encouraging comments. 

See you all soon.

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

chrissies said...

A very Happy Christmas to you as well Karen

Love Chrissie x