Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Background

Hello,

Today I am sharing a tag I made for the Wednesday Simon Says Stamp Background Challenge. Theres 10 hours till closing...so I am running really late today.


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Here is the link.      http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/ There are some amazing pieces of inspiration.





















 I used Gathered Twigs,Victorian Velvet, Vintage Sepia and Black Inks.  I created my own stencil using the Martha Stewart snowflake punch.and white embossing paste.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

This is beautiful! Love the pink and brown color combo! :) Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!

Jingle said...

This is a lovely tag! Wonderful inking! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

butterfly said...

Just love those textured snowflakes - beautifully done...
Alison x