Friday, November 29, 2013

Show me the Way!!

Hello and welcome,


Wow!! Isn't this just the best time of year?  I LOVE surprising people with gifts. First I bought 11 lanterns....yes I though that will be heaps.....one for the class teacher....one for the dear pottery teacher...one for the science teacher....two for the ladies in the office.....one each for the daycare ladies......and so on and so on.......and my list became longer and longer. So back to the shop to snaffle me another 7.   Still hoping in the back of my mind this would be enough. Well I managed to control myself if that's what you can call it. I made do with the now 18. There are none left....not even one for me.

Anyway I placed a battery operated tea light in each one, made some snowman tags and hung some ornaments on them.





















































































You will be seeing a pattern here this year....everything is either a lantern or a snowman.
Enjoy the rest of your day!!

4 comments:

Kaszazz Consultant SA said...

They look amazing Karen.Just a fantastic idea

Kaszazz Consultant SA said...

thanks look fantastic Karen.

Marisa Job said...

These lanterns are great! Love the tags, very creative!!

Margaret Mifsud said...

... and the Teachers got a pressy too! This is stunning Karen. Love the little snowman tag and I bet all the Teachers were delighted too!! Fabulous!! ox