Saturday, November 30, 2013

New find

Hello again,

I wanted to show you the latest find for my craft studio.  I was walking past a shop in Modbury Triangle and this was out the front....HALF PRICE reduced to $50.  I just had to have it.....you know how things just start calling your name.  You know what I'm talking about I'm sure.  Now the thing is I have no idea what I'm going to store in it and I am thinking of altering it by painting around outside black.  I wouldn't be doing anything to the drawers themselves.  Any thoughts would be helpful and appreciated.







Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Terri said...

Oh yes....gorgeous! I see what you mean about the black sides and top. It may look really good like that too. It is a wonderful piece either way. I can see why you had to bring it home. Sometimes you just know! lol!
Hugs,
Terri

Candy C said...

Hi Karen. Don't you love a bargain! I love your piece that you've added to your craft room. I think we are all always on the look out for some very cool pieces. You did good! :) Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog! <3 Candy

butterfly said...

Mmm... definitely envying your lucky find there...

What to store in it depends on how large those drawers are... lovely laces/ribbons/washi tapes in one or two maybe?

I would sit with it for a while before you make any altering moves - it will tell you what it wants!!

Just getting around to repaying some visits - thank you so much for your lovely comment over at Words and Pictures - so much appreciated.
Alison x

Joanna Harty said...

Oh, that new found of yours is lovely! I also want one! :-) Thanks for stopping by my page and leaving a comment. You make absolutley beatuful creations! I'll be back for sure! //Joanna
( My page is www.hartybyheart.com )

fairyrocks said...

LOVE these little boxes. They are just begging to be opened!