Friday, November 29, 2013

Light me up Snowy

Hello and welcome,

I hope you are all well and slowing getting into the Christmas spirit .
Today I am sharing with you some Snowmen I decorated for my daughters class mates.  I made 30 in total....always have to have spares in case there is a malfunction and  a child gets one that's not working....right??  Always thinking ahead.  Well it all went well they looked amazing when I carried the tray into class with all they're little noses glowing brightly.  It was a lot of fun seeing all the delighted faces as they were handed out.
Hope you can make it out in the photo...they have a loop at the top so you can hang them from the tree or anywhere for that matter.  I would love to see a Christmas tree full of these...how cute. Only problem is the batteries only last about 2 days.

Unfortunately I cannot take credit for this idea as I did not come up with it. So in all fairness I am going to give credit where it is due. I found them on Pinterest.  This is the link https://picasaweb.google.com/Stampahowlics/LeadershipSwaps02#5835586672140004226

















I will post my Christmas cards shortly. Thanks for stopping by.









1 comment:

Margaret Mifsud said...

These are so cute Karen!!! I bet the kids were delighted to receive them. What a wonderful idea!! Love it!! ox